Time doesn’t always allow for updates on my website. Social Media by design is quicker to update… So, If you want to stay up-to-date on my journey, stay in touch via social media:
on Facebook Click Here
on Instagram Click Here
Twitter Click Here
Welcome to my website, it documents my life's
journey to date, years of highs and challenges.
The good news is that bad news can become good news, if you simply change the
way you think about it.
I was given a 2% chance of survival at birth. Doctors told my parents that I
wouldn’t be educated and I wouldn’t have a quality of life.
Let me tell you that a chance, no matter how small, is all that any individual
needs to do great things and become a great person.
My life has taken me in many directions. I have played sport for my country; I
have started a business from scratch, I have studied in the Allied Health
Professions and at the age of 39 I received my Honours Degree in Journalism,
Over the years, I have been the "brains" behind a number of life-changing initiatives.
Currently I am playing a part in the media and entertainment industry.
I have been blessed in many ways and learnt many lessons. I have been very
fortunate to meet, interact with and interview many interesting, influential,
significant people in my life. I have learnt from these amazing people and I
hope to be able to share some of the great things I have learnt with you.
As you sow, you reap. What goes around, comes around. Two of the biggest lessons
I have learnt is to give and to bring about positive change.
Every successful person that I have had the privilege of meeting and
interviewing over the years (and I mean successful at many levels, not just
business) has been naturally giving in nature and has brought about positive
change. I believe their success can be attributed to their giving nature and
passion to bring about positive change.
Anyone’s success can be attributed to some philosophies / universal laws:
1. You must love what you do so much, that you are prepared to do it for free
BUT you must become so good at what you do, that people will be prepared to pay
you to do it.
2. If you give you will get but you mustn’t give to get. Your intentions must always be pure.
3. If you continue to think, the way you have thought, you will continue to do
the things you have done. If you continue to do the things you have done, you
will continue to get the things you have got. As you think, you are. Garbage in,
Probably the most important thing I have learnt is that LIFE is indeed all about
Making A Difference. Many people have Made A Difference in my life and in the
true spirit of giving back, recycling good energy, paying it forward, I am
committed to go M.A.D. (Make A Difference) wherever
I can. I hope YOU are moved to go M.A.D. too.
The pillars I live by are:
1. As you think and say, you are! Thoughts lead to choices, choices lead to actions, actions lead to consequences.
2. You are the company you keep. Everything you see and hear. Garbage in, garbage out.
3. As you sow, you reap. Do, not to get, do, to make the world a better place than the way you found it.
4. The sincerity of your intentions will ALWAYS determine the success of your actions! Do things for the right reasons!
5. You are blessed going in, you are blessed going out. You are the head not the tail, you are above not beneath and everything you put your hand to will prosper!
6. You are only limited by the limitations in the minds of others…and yours…Never let anyone limited you and be careful to not limit yourself in your thinking.